Saturday, March 26, 2011

Famous Food Blogger


Hey -- I'm famous!


Okay, not really.  But last week I was interviewed by Women's Day magazine regarding what my favorite afternoon snack is, and was featured for yesterday's Food Blogger Friday on the Women's Day website.  Yay!  So, that's sort of counts as being famous, right?  In all seriousness, though, I'm thrilled to have been selected.  Thank you to whoever found me!  

If you're wandering over here from Women's Day for the first time, hello!  I'm so glad that you're visiting my little corner of the blogosphere.  To find out more about this blog as well as my story, check out my Aboutrecipes that you can poke through, as well as a list of my favorite posts page.  I also have tons of healthy, tasty


It's a beautiful Saturday here in Montana, and getting featured at the Women's Day site is just icing on the cake.  Earlier today the Best Husband Ever and I took two of our pups for a mountain ramble, and it was packed with hikers and their dogs.  I love watching dogs meet each other! 


What are you up to this weekend?  Is spring making itself known in your hometown? 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome.I thought Spring might be approaching but alas! A snowstorm hit & we have snow again. *sad trombone* Oh well. Just around the corner, I'm sure.This weekend has been great & it's only halfway over...whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Brag about it. Don't be shy. (0:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's awesome. :) I actually just found you when I clicked on "Montana bloggers" juuust to see if I truly really was the only one. HI! =) I love the layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAD to the MAX! Way to go WOMAN, its YOUR DAY! :) :)Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the recognition, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie (dancingwaMarch 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM

    *happy dance for Beth*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO!!! GO BETH!!!

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King