Thursday, October 21, 2010

Something New . . . Again

Have you noticed anything new about the blog? Here, I'll give you a hint:

Yep.  That's my blog.  And it has, once again, undergone a change.  But this will be the last time for a while.  I promise.

The blog formerly known as Muffin Love/Kitchen Courage/Life in Progress is now called To the Fullest.  Why?  The inspiration for the change was . . . me.  I am a SparkPeople member, and my page there is titled To the Fullest.  I had all but forgotten until I logged in yesterday for the first time since leaving on my recent travels and rediscovered it.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted that to be this blog's title.

And so . . . now it is.  Even better, yesterday I also happened across a blog template that I absolutely love.  It has room for big photos and videos, it's simple but singular and nice on the eyes, and it boasts a notebook style that I've always wanted but have never found just the right template of before. 

So the blog's new and improved.  Again.  Thanks for sticking with me through my variable blogmoods, fabulous readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King