Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Official . . .

I decided on a new blog look!

Miraculous, I know, but I feel like I've spent the majority of the past two days fiddling and I'm starting to irritate myself.

Also, reader Jo helped kick me into decisive-land, especially after I found a look that I really liked. She commented:
. . . everyone reacts to things differently, and you can't give up what you want so that everyone will be happy! (You can't please everyone all the time) No matter what the pictures are, the content is what I'm here for.
Thanks, Jo, for the very good advice!

All that to say . . . I like my blog's new look and I'm sticking with it! Besides I've got far more important things to fiddle with, like the blog's "About" page and my current fiction work-in-progress!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog layout. It's very pretty.Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting. To answer your question, no I didn't make the three items featured today. They were made by Etsy seller KarensLoom.Cheers :-)- CoconutPalmDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay and James CoOctober 14, 2010 at 6:54 PM

    i love this quote. It really speaks the truth and I so needed to hear the truth! Love the new look too. :)

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King