Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Finds #4

image from Catina jane Arts
Happy Friday! I've gathered some succulent new web discoveries for your viewing pleasure. Check out past Friday Finds here. And be sure to visit Catina, who is the amazing artist (and hooper!) behind the lovely image gracing this post.
  • Zen and the Art of Not Writing :: Write For Your Life (Yep, I'm not ashamed to start off with a little self plugging. Because I wrote this, and somebody wanted to give it a home.)
  • What You Do Next :: Daily Generous Wife Tips (this brief post is so wise, and not just for wives)
I'm also in the middle of a Kelley Anderson novel, the fun and entertaining Stolen. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King