Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Finds

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="My latest creation, inspired by my own peanut & the soon-to-be-born daughter of a fellow church member."]You are a gift[/caption]

I think the aspect of the internet that I love the most is that it allows me to learn about so many things that I might not have otherwise.  Right now I'm thinking mostly about Sixty Feet, an amazing organization that I just learned about this morning.  But I can also chalk learning how to hoop and how to make mixed media portraits up to the power of the interwebs.  It's such an amazing tool (or it can be)!  And of course, without the internet I would not have met the many faraway people I now call friends.  What a gift!

Here are some of my favorite internet-alicious finds from the week.  Also, check out my Beautiful Bloggery tab for some more excellent reading.

Life

Faith

Creating

Shameless Self-Promotion

What are your favorite reads from the week, online or otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King