Monday, December 26, 2011

Living the Paradox, Part Two

this is my grief


how am I, really?


this is my love


Submitted to the Sweet Pea Project's community expressions wall.  The wall will be a part of five, the babyloss art exhibit opening in Lancaster, PA, on January 15, 2012.  These note cards as well as some of my photographs and writing will join the submissions of many others in order to honor the too-many dead children and to spread awareness about just how prevalent miscarriage, stillbirth, and early infancy loss is.  One in four pregnancies ends in death in the United States alone, yet I never knew that it was so horrifically common until it happened to me.


Read Living the Paradox, Part One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King