Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in Cowgirl Country

I'm back! Both back in Montana after a trip to my native New Jersey with the Best Husband Ever, and back with another blog post. It was a great trip, but it's so good to be back in Big Sky Country. Stepping off the plane felt so comforting, just like coming home. Which is exactly what it was! The city smelled so delicious to me for that first night and the following day of our western return, like honey. Mmm.

I will post more about our trip, fun food adventures, and my favorite bread of all time. For now, however, I will leave you with a reminder that the deadline for the Muffin Love Living La Vida Local challenge is coming up. Be sure to send in your entry by July 15! Also, check out my review of Ramen's new line of organic noodles on Associated Content.

What's the Muffin Chick eating these days? Bento lunches, of course! Can you guess what's inside this bento box, which was my lunch for today and yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King