Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Autumn!

Did you know that today is the first day of fall? Well, it is! And the thermometer backs that story up -- I don't think we even hit 70*F today here.

I really enjoy the autumn, complete with cool crispy-clear days, apple picking (especially for the east coasters -- this is a tradition that this newly Montanan ex-New Jersey-an misses greatly!), changing leaves, and pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins. But still -- brrrr.

That's what our puppy, Lio, thinks of the changing weather. Good thing he has some warm-hearted giants to dominate with his chihuahua tongue -- er, I mean cuddle up to. Also good that he has an adorable array of miniature canine clothing to snuggle into, like his camo hoodie. That's right, they make dog hoodies. With pockets. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King