Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Spotlight Interview at Story Sessions!

Today I'm getting interviewed over at Story Sessions, regarding the release of The Light Between Us.  Here's a little taste of my conversation with the delightful Suzanne:

If you could be a character in any story that you've ever read, what story would you want to join?  Why?

Oh wow.  What a question!  How can I choose?  Perhaps I could be Bastian of The Neverending Story, stealing away to a musty tumble of blankets in his school's attic to literally fall into the book he was reading.  Or Lucy of The Chronicles of Narnia, with her courage and goodness and faith, not to mention all her adventures. 

Check out the rest of the interview here.  

And guess what?  The Light Between Us is currently $0.99 on Kindle!  Nab it here.  Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Beth! Mike Morrell and I really appreciate your blog, and think you'd be an excellent candidate for our Speakeasy Blogger Network. Do you like to review off-the-beaten path faith, spirituality, and culture books? Speakeasy puts interesting books in your hands at no charge to you. You only get books when you request them, and it's free to join. Sign up here, if you'd like: http://thespeakeasy.info

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King