Monday, April 2, 2012

Oops

Apparently my blog was infiltrated by a virus (or multiple viruses).

Oops.

After a morning of work, however, I think that the blog is now virus-free and safe for use.

And, since I was tinkering anyway, I made a number of other changes.  I updated the blog's appearance, which I always find exciting.  I also updated the badges on the sidebar, including one for my newly opened RedBubble art shop, and a new one revealing that I am writing for the brand new online babyloss publication, Still Standing Magazine, which is so exciting.

Last but not least, I updated the links in babyloss/grief section of my resources page.  Be sure to check them out -- there are some awesome ones!

Whew!  I think that's about it.  I'm very sorry if the virus issues here have made life troublesome for you.  I definitely recommend doing a regular virus scan of your system if you can.

Thanks, friends!  Happy Monday!

p.s.  I'm almost 12 weeks into this new pregnancy.  Wow.  I can hardly believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King