Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Finds: A Quicky + an Etsy Discount

image source


Happy Friday, blog friends!  My brother is visiting for the weekend (or some of it), so I just have a quick Friday Finds for you.  Let's go!  (Also, did you know that I'm on Pinterest?  Oh, what a beautiful time suck.  There are loads of excellent and inspiring finds on there.)

Body Image

Conquering Fears

Inspiring Tutorials

  • Wax & Pencil | A Fanciful Twist (I love this blog, by the way -- it's extraordinarily beautiful)




And don't forget to enter my amazing art giveaway!!  If you are completing multiple entries (for example: comment AND liking on Facebook AND tweeting), be sure to leave a comment on this post for every single entry action.  I want you all to have as many chances to win as you can!

In honor of my brother's visit and the fact that I'm officially halfway through my pregnancy (wow!!), I'm offering 10% off everything in my Etsy shop through 11:59 PM on Saturday, September 3.  Use code BLOGGITY10OFF in checkout.

That about wraps it up.  I hope that you have a great weekend!

How had your week been?  Any big milestones or fun visits?

"As a mother comforts her child, so I'll comfort you." ~ Isaiah 66:12


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King