Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snapshot Sunday: Real or Fake?

Source.


This is not my photo, but I'm totally obsessed with it.  I can't decide if I find it totally adorable or totally weird.  More importantly, I can't decide if it's real or fake.  The Best Husband Ever votes for fake.


What do you think?


". . . We will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another worse. We have far more interesting things to do with our lives. Each of us is an original." ~ Galatians 5:26

1 comment:

  1. I vote for fake. I've carried two very wiggly, good-sized babies and I just can't imagine them ever pushing hard enough to show their toes like that. I was very underweight when I had my oldest son (trying to recover from years with Ana) and even with little to no belly fat I could only ever see bumps from the baby...nothing defined like that. Yep, I vote fake.

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King