Friday, February 25, 2011

National Eating Disorder Awareness Week: Brilliant


There is some brilliant blog writing going down for National Eating Disorder Awareness Week.  Absolutely amazing.  However, all that awesome is leaving me in a bit of a bind -- after telling my story, I don't feel like there's much I can add to the bloggy brilliance that is NEDAW11

So, since I am still feeling under the weather (argh!), I thought that instead of killing myself trying to put a spin on things that have already been said, I'd just share the eating disorder awareness posts that I've really enjoyed reading.  I hope you enjoy them, too!


Also, I want to thank you all so very much for the amazing comments you left on the post about my eating disorder story.  I am extraordinarily humbled and moved by your words.  I did not expect such an outpouring of love, encouragement, and support to come my way, but I guess that shows what power our personal stories each have.  You are all brilliant! 

In the name of semi-shameless self-promotion, it has come to my attention (via Gracie at Girl Meets Life) that Women's Health Magazine is seeking excellent fitness, health, lifestyle, and weight loss blogs to add to their blogroll.  If you feel that my blog is worthy, I would love for you to nominate To the Fullest, as well as any other blogs you think need a mention.  I've already been busy nominating, with Gracie and her cake batter blondies leading the pack!

Have you seen any particularly brilliant blogging of late?  Did you blog for NEDAW?  Do tell!

1 comment:

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King