Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming to Your City

At least, I might be coming to your city. For the first time since my trip to Malaysia in 2008, I am leaving Montana! I'm getting out of dodge -- er, make that Big Sky Country. And not because I hate Montana -- I love it! -- but because I'm about to embark upon an hoop-errific journey of epic proportions.

Yep, I've been chatting up a storm about Hoopcamp on the blog these days, and I'll be writing an all-about-it post before I hit the road, but that's not for today. Today, I want to alert all of you readers in Idaho, Nevada, and the Sacramento/San Francisco area of California that I'm headed your way! And I'd love to meet you and have you show me your favorite eats around town . . . and maybe even hoop it up, if you're game.

So if you're in Idaho, Nevada, or around San Fran and Sacramento and would like to have a blogger meet-up, shoot me an email at kitchencourage (at) yahoo (dot) com and we can chat about what's what. (And, while I'm thinking about it, us far-flung Montanans should hang out sometime, too.)

* * *

Announcement! I am looking for guest bloggers for part of next week (Thursday, September 30 through Sunday, October 3, ). If you'd like to guest post here about any of the usual topics (food, eating, recipes, eating disorders, exercise, balance, mental health, hooping, crazy dogs, amazing husbands, etc.), send me an email at kitchencourage (at) yahoo (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King