Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day, Reloaded

When I went searching for Memorial Day-related pictures in my Flickr stream on Monday, I only came up with a single shot that specifically mentioned the holiday. Funnily enough, this photo had nothing to do with Memorial Day -- it's a picture of Cody (one of the pups) romping at the dog park with a German Shepherd. What's more, the Best Husband Ever and I spent time at the dog park this Memorial Day with our other two dogs, Jackson (an Australian shepherd/Rottweiler/Basset Hound mix) and Lio (a plucky chihuahua). For [mostly] Wordless Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to document our dog park adventures.

















1 comment:

  1. Man's and woman's best friends!Cheers,Ronhttp://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King