Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eat Your . . . Peanut Butter?

The Great Peanut Butter Exhibition has returned! I don't have any affiliation with Nick's great event this year, but I still think it's fabulous enough to get it's own blog post. Participants enter a recipe combining peanut butter with the selected theme. This round's theme is "Fruits and Veggies." All readers can then vote on their favorite dishes, and the winner will walk away with some sweet peanut butter booty courtesy of Peanut Butter & Co.

To learn more and to enter, visit the The Great Peanut Butter Exhibition #9. While you're browsing the internet, check out PBE #6, which I helped host in the search for the perfect combination of peanut butter and BBQ, as well as the peanut butter + sandwich theme of PBE #5.

How do you like to get your peanut butter on, especially with fruit and/or vegetables? I know that my favorite PBE #9-themed equation is apple + peanut butter + cinnamon = microwave-baked deliciousness.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter is a big deal snack at our house. Hubby eats it right out of the jar with a spoon. He also likes it on rice cakes and on his pancakes with maple syrup. My favorite is slathered on apple slices or in a peanut butter & banana sandwich. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King