Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympics, Shmolympics


Did anybody watch the opening ceremonies for the 2010 Olympics last night? We didn't. Mostly because we have not connected our television to receive any input outside of DVDs, but also because the Best Husband Ever and I don't care much.

And we forgot.

And the hubby's sick.

Plus, I agree with a lot of Carrie's reasoning behind skipping the ceremonies, as a recovered anorexic. So there are a bunch of reasons why we dissed the Olympics.

I did, however, watch this:



Ahh, zombies. Always to be counted on for a spot of fun.

Did you watch the Vancouver opening ceremonies? What did you think? Who are you rooting for?

2 comments:

  1. I always have hated the Olympics. Probably because it meant we would have to watch hours of figure skating since my mom loves it. I'll watch if Stephen Colbert is commentating though. He's sponsoring the speed skating team and is going to be in Vancouver. Also, he "tried out" for some of the US Olympic teams. Hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been following the Olympics either, but only because I would have to watch all that other stuff to get to the figure skating... ;-)Zombie Olympics? Hilarious, Beth! Glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King