Sunday, February 21, 2010

No-Smoothie Sunday

Look at what I had for breakfast today! It was a super delicious bowl consisting of 1 perfectly ripe sliced pear, a handful of defrosted cranberries, a sprinkling of Kashi Go Lean Crisp! cereal, and (drum roll, if you please) 1 single-serve container of Greek yogurt. Did you get that? Greek yogurt. Yum.

Like I said, this little breakfast bowl was hugely amazing. But the most amazing part of this meal was that it was the first non-smoothie breakfast that I've had in -- well, since I can remember. It's been that long. And when was the last time I had Greek yogurt? I can't begin to fathom. I also cannot fathom how I let my disordered thinking begin to trap me into seemingly healthy habits that spoil with overuse. I'll be writing more on that this week, but I wanted to kick off with my reunion with my once beloved breakfast bowls. I think it's about time I visited some old friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King