Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm All A-Glo!

Look at what I picked up at the post office yesterday. It's one of the first American shipments from Glo Bakery! The baker/blogger/runner mastermind of the business, Angela, whips up nutritious yummies in her Canadian bakery, but up until now you could only get them north of the border. Thankfully, they've made it stateside at long last.

My package of Glo-ing goodness had an inspirational quote tucked inside. Apparently Angela included these for Operation Beautiful.

Of course I had to take a few bites of one of the Glo Bars. Just to make sure that it was okay. You understand. (It was, incidentally, delicious.) I enjoyed my second Glo Bar just before writing this post. I went for the Renew Glo Bar, which is a protein-laden post-workout bar. Not as yummy as the chocolate peppermint (or should I say "peppymint," like Angela?), but it tasted good and felt even better, if that makes sense.

You should try one. Now, if possible. I'm most excited to try the Heaven Glo Bar. Chocolate, coconut, and peanut butter? Yes, please! Which Glo Bar flavor makes your mouth water most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King