Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday

Happy Saturday, all! How is your weekend going? Mine has been quite fine, starting off with some exercise and then a trip to the farmer's market for this:

It's a pumpkin muffin with a cream cheese topping, stuffed with sunflower seeds and dried cranberries. Isn't he so cute-looking, tucked into his bag? Too bad he didn't taste quite as nice. I much prefer the un-sunflower seeded version, which I enjoyed last week.

The Best Husband Ever got himself a treat, too, before we headed off for some Scrabble and tea. Afterward we enjoyed a visit to see his folks and a Costco run before turning homeward. I had hoped to do some hooping today, but instead we cleaned the house in a frenzy of elbow greased enthusiasm. I love my clean abode!

Now I'm sipping tea, blogging (obviously), and poking about in the hoop dance corner of the internet. What's on tap before Monday? Church, puppy school for Lio, and visiting our very pregnant friend-couple, who are expecting their first child this week. Oh, and I should figure out what to do with this homeless produce that I snagged from the teacher's lounge on Friday (yes, that is a peanut butter-filled pretzel, added to show actual size):

Any thoughts, other than lots and lots of zucchini bread?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King