Saturday, July 11, 2009

Silly Saturday

I suppose we were feeling a a little wacky this morning. We started out with our usual, non-silly farmer's market treat devoured over a game of Scrabble. But of course, we couldn't resist hamming it up a bit, and so the silliness ensued.

I had a Black Cat Bake Shop banana muffin with cream cheese frosting (yum).


The Best Husband Ever switched up his routine a bit, and instead of getting a Bernice's caramel roll he got a pecan caramel roll from another market vendor.

After finishing up our Scrabble game and wandering the farmer's market, we biked over to visit our friend's garage sale. She offered some good finds. I wonder if anyone gave the Seabiscuit costume a home. It needs some love, I think. Don't you?


We followed our garage sale-ing via bicycle with a Costco trip (my top picks from today's samples included Kashi bars, teriyaki salmon, and animal crackers), a quick quasi-nap time, then a twelve mile bike ride for me. The day rounded up with an awesome dinner with some old and new friends at a make-your-own-stir-fry restaurant. The afternoon was decidedly less silly than the morning, but every bit as delicious.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King