Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Nameless Chihuahua

Meet . . . er . . . well, therein lies the problem. The Best Husband Ever and I added the most adorable blue-eyed, floppy-eared chihuahua to our family, but there's only one problem -- we don't know what to name him! We've gone through an army of monikers, from the typical toy dog names like Peanut to more . . . interesting names, such as Croissant and Tortilla.

We clearly need some assistance. Can you help us out? Vote in the poll and help figure out this little guy's name! What I can tell you is that his nickname/middle name will be Littlefoot, if that helps. Also, his tongue is too big for his mouth and sometimes sticks out, especially when he's sleepy. He also loves hanging out with the big dogs! Crazy pup.

We reserve the right to not name the little guy whichever choices wins the poll, of course, but, like I said, we need the help. Also, if you think you have an even better name, please suggest it in the comments! With that, vote away, my lovelies! I appreciate it, and so does the nameless bugger! (Hmm, Bug, now that might not be bad either . . . right?)

  • Charlie/Charles
  • Leo
  • Dante
  • Filippe
  • Kipper
  • Wilbur
  • Oliver

1 comment:

  1. He looks like a Chester to me. He's really adorable.

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King