Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Whole New Look

For the blog, that is. I've been thinking for some time about changing up Muffin Love's template. But then that, in turn, made me wonder about this blog's content and focus, name, and my commitment to it.

I've [mostly] decided that it's time to revise Muffin Love. This has evolved into a blog mostly about food, healthy cooking and living, and wholeness, and I'd like the name of the blog reflect that more adequately than its current title. I'd also like a more user-friendly layout, complete with a recipe cache. In addition, I want a style change. Who doesn't love a makeover?

That's where you come in. I'm unsure of what template I'd like to use. I've narrowed my selection down to a number of free templates created by either Templatize or Suck My Lolly. I like them all so much! The sandwich template is a front runner, but the others are quite tempting as well. I'd like to know what you think. Vote for your favorite, or leave me a comment with either a suggestion or recommending a different template. Check out the images of my top template contenders, then vote in the poll that follows!


  • Give me the sandwich!
  • Black 'n' classy, thank you very much.
  • Jazz it up with the java.
  • One word: waffles.
  • Strawberries, please!
  • The heart-alicious tree is adorable.
  • Something completely different (describe below).

1 comment:

  1. hi beth,really love the look and feel of the heart tree (voted on the site).thanks for linking to my blog Bribe Me with a Muffin. I wanted to let you know my URL has changed - the new address is <a href="http://www.BribeMewithaMuffin.blogspot.comwww.BribeMewithaMuffin.blogspot.com<br />Do you mind updating when you have a chance? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King