Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-Bye, Year

Good-bye, 2008. We've had our ups and downs. A lot of darkness, but also a great deal of good, of health and wholeness. Thank you for the lessons, and for a bright hope for the days to come.

Hello, new year! Make yourself at home. Let me share some of my big plans for our future together. I'll give you a short preview: deeper intimacy with God . . . wider freedom from eating disordered behavior . . . increased unity with the Best Husband Ever . . . a greater appetite and joy for life . . . running my first 5k . . . higher cooking and baking summits . . .

Like I said, big plans. And they all boil down to this: love. For and from God, my husband, my family and friends, all people, myself.

Big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King