Friday, October 10, 2008

Guinea Pig

Saturday's farmer's market is fast approaching. I can't believe that it's nearly the weekend already! That means that treat day is almost upon us once more. As promised, this week I'm willing to try something from the farmer's market that you choose. I've had my eye on a couple of things from Bernice's Bakery that I'd like to try, such as a fruit cream cheese-filled croissant or pocket, as well as their maple pecan danish. (Check out more of Bernice's goodies on their pastries page.) If you'd like to hear my thoughts on a different sort of pastry than the ones listed in the poll, post them in the comments section below. Your suggestions can be as specific or general as you'd like! With that said . . . vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King