Sunday, August 10, 2008

Living La Vida Local Lameness

So. Remember, way back in the day, when I issued a local foods cooking challenge? That's right, it's still alive -- Living La Vida Local! The deadline was July 15, but between lack of entries (I've only received one) and my own busy schedule/lack of energy/general laziness, I haven't gotten around to posting the results.

What that means is that I'm extending the deadline! If you still would like to enter a dish or meal that includes at least one locally grown (or organic, if you can't get your mitts on some local food) ingredient, send it to me at escagnel04 (at) yahoo (dot) com (the "0" in my email address is a zero, not a letter) along with your name, the name and address of your blog, a link to your blog post about the dish (or a description of the entry if you don't have a blog) with a recipe, and a link to an optional photo. Whew! Be sure to snag one of the Living La Vida Local banners for your blog or website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King