Thursday, December 6, 2007


Thirteen tasks that are on my to-do list...
  1. Make my daily quiet time with God my number one priority.
  2. Make my wonderful husband my number two priority, especially by supporting him more, being more cheerful and less worried/irritated when I'm upset or tired, and cooking him more healthful meals.
  3. Clean the bathroom.
  4. Organize and find photos. Also, print and frame photos for display at the Bear's Brew.
  5. Make pumpkin biscotti (and other goodies) for my church's Malaysia missions fundraiser on December 16th.
  6. Clean and organize my stuff around the apartment (i.e., my desk, my pile o' stuff in the bedroom, etc.).
  7. Write regularly, both fiction and poetry.
  8. Share my NaNoWriMo 2007 novel and begin accumulate feedback and consider how to approach revision.
  9. Finish the books I have started (at the moment I'm working on Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell: A Novel by Susanna Clarke and Miracles by C.S. Lewis, plus a few other random books of poetry).
  10. Continue the somewhat stagnated name change process.
  11. Gather the necessary supplies to make my own tea mixture.
  12. Put up Christmas lights in the apartment.
  13. Take the time to sit, heal well, and enjoy the season.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate!My Thursday Thirteen #59 13 Photos Left in My Digital Camera. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That healing part sounds most important.Relax and let your body have some time off.13 Love Scenes: http://fullbodytransplant.wordpress.com/2007/12/0...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I get up early for that quiet time. If my husband remembers to let me have that time, he gets 3, the clean bathroom!God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good list to me! Busy, busy but glad you will take time for yourself too. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice list! Congrats on completing that novel! I was going to try it but I can't even kick out a blog entry every day and thought who am I kidding!!!I think it's great that you did that!Happy TTJessica The Rock Chick

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also need to finish the 398347567 books i've started! i just can't find the time!!happy tt!-a

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have lots to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspiring list. I hear you on cleaning the bathroom. I do wonder how kids can manage to leave it in such a mess AFTER having a shower...Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King