Thursday, November 22, 2007



The cheesecake turned out well, more or less. I think that I may have covered it with tinfoil a little too early because today the foil had tiny holes in it and the top of the cheesecake had gray flecks all over it which my husband guessed were foil remnants. Can warm cheesecake burn holes in tin foil? I'm not sure, but that's the theory I'm going with. So, after we scraped off the top layer, the cheesecake was fairly tasty. My husband's family seemed to like it. His mother said that it tasted like cheesecake without leaving you feeling heavy and sick after eating it. I don't know that it tasted as much like cheesecake as I would like, but it was definitely sweet and light and not bad at all. I'll count this one as a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King