Wednesday, October 31, 2007

After hearing about National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) at the kick-off meeting for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) this past Sunday, I decided to go for it and participate. That's right (write?), folks. I will be active in not one, but two major (read: insane) writing marathons this November.

Actually, I imagine that the two marathons will inform and inspire one another. I hope that this is not wishful thinking, but I think that the blogging marathon will be something of a yoga session for my brain, keeping it fit while allowing it to stretch in a new way. Also, my NaNoWriMo novel may have some food-related poems tossed into its 50,000 word mix, so my cooking endeavors will (again, hopefully) lend a hand there. And if I'm already messing about in the kitchen and throwing random foodie word muffins into my novel, why not blog about it as well? Why not indeed.

So there you have it. Two massive word marathons are on the menu for my November 2007. Muffin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am glad you are here with me."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King